Friday, December 02, 2005

Aureolae

I had an epiphany the other night.

We were in bed doing the naughty when I suddenly burst out laughing like a jackass.

She was half-naked, surprised, and immediately covered her chest with her hands.

"WHAT?!?!?" She asked in suspicion and exasperation.

I laughed and laughed so fucking hard, not only at the absurd situation I was in and the absolute practical truth of my epiphany, but I was half-naked, suddenly had an image of the Lord Buddha in my head and realised that this was the most ludicrous situation to be in when being enlightened.

"It's nothing," I half-choked out, still laughing like a jackass.

She huffed, looked down and started examining herself, thinking that there was something wrong with her. I had almost stifled the laughter, but burst out even louder when I saw her doing this.

"WHAaAAAAAT?!?!?!?" She almost shouted, confused and obviously finding nothing wrong with herself.

"It's nothing babe. I just thought of something funny. Seriously it has nothing to do with you."

Took me a while to calm her down and get her in the mood again. She doesn't speak English very well, so I didn't bother explaining to her. Good jokes, like a young red, should be appreciated immediately, not explained. Here's what I suddenly realised:

Do you know why there are little bumps around a woman's nipples? It's braille for "Suck here."

WUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *ass falls off*

No comments: