I finally got around to uploading my photos to flickr. Click here or on the picture to enjoy and please criticise the hell out of the pics. You'll help me take better pictures. Cheers, and here's one to whet your appetite:
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
- A pro flickr account. US$24.95.
- A Shun 8" chef knife. About RM500. Drool.
- A few bottles of my favourite Red Island olive oil. I swear, you'll finally understand what the big fuss is about olive oil when you taste this. (Oil that has taste, you say? Ah-ha! ;) Come over anytime I'll give you a taste from my dwindling supply. Anyone coming back from Australia soon?) I also want to try the Yellingbo Gold I'm hearing so much about. But it's about 80 bucks a bottle. And that's blood-vomitingly expensive for cooking oil. Argh.
- A pair of white and gold Adidas sneakers
- A few big huge 24" LCD screens. They're already less than 1k each nowadays so it's really tempting.
- A nice pair of loafers. When's the next Hush Puppies warehouse sale?